There is no final destination that represents the end of our Living Journey sustainability efforts. It’s a process of continuous improvement and assessment. We celebrate our successes but recognize that there is always more we can do, and we are constantly looking to improve our processes, engagement, measurement and transparency.
Our goal is to integrate sustainability throughout our business, partnerships and employee programs.
Letter From Our Chairman and CEO
Since 1918, Hertz has had a long-standing tradition of innovation and industry leadership. Hertz Living Journey strategy strives to build on this heritage as we integrate sustainability practices throughout our business operations, provide Smart Mobility choices to customers and manage our environment impacts through efficiency and technology improvements.
Read Chairman and CEO, Mark P. Frissora’s letter about Hertz Living Journey. Learn more >
Corporate Sustainability Overview
To learn more about the Hertz Living Journey sustainability program and our Green Initiatives, please download our summary report.
Living Journey extends beyond the walls and cars at Hertz. We’re engaging with strategic partners worldwide to help meet our mutual sustainability goals. Learn more >
Led by our senior management team, sustainability helps drive how we do business, whom we do business with and where we invest. Learn more >
- Newsweek Green Rankings Top U.S. 100 2011
- United HealthCare Apex Award (for innovation in healthcare) 2011
- Business Traveller Best Car Rental Company in North America 2011
- Global Business Travel Association Sustainable Practice Award 2011
- Collegegrad.com #4 on Top Entry Level Employers 2011
- Best Jobs USA Diversity Employers of Choice 2011
- Global Business Travel Association Travel Personalization Award 2011
- Australian National Travel Industry Best Car Rental Operator 2011
- Diversity Employers Magazine #5 on Top 100 Employers 2011
- Fleet News, UK Best Short-Term Rental Company Award 2011
- Business Traveller Middle East Best Car Rental Company 2011
- TTG Travel Best Car Rental Company 2011